Tuesday 7 January 2014

7/1/2014: Falling Snow and Wedding Meetings

We woke up around 9am this morning. While I was checking twitter, I came across this tweet:
I held my breath and opened up the curtains to beautiful snowflakes falling and covering everything. So pretty. Craig and I both cheered! Woohoo fresh snow! I whipped out my SLR and took a couple of photos for everyone at home. Finally we woke up to a gorgeous winter wonderland. This is just the start of a storm system that is due to come through and dump up to 50cm of fresh snow by Friday. Just what we need. If the promised snowfall comes, we have planned to head up the mountain this week - possibly Friday.

I made us a late breakfast and then we got ready and headed down to our meetings. Our reception venue and met the lovely Wendy where we finalised our canapes, menu, drinks and cake. It's so lovely and warm down there - those who are coming are going to LOVE it. Our planner Marcie came and joined us towards the end of the meeting and then drove us up to our Ceremony location where we met Julie who showed us through to the room where we will be getting married. I cannot wait. Seeing this venue in person was so good. I couldn't wipe the smile off my face the whole time we were there. It's so perfect.

I have to say - the wedding team we have assembled has to be pretty much the best team ever. Everyone is so lovely and so willing to go above and beyond for Craig and I.

I sent Craig back to the condo and I went into the Village and grabbed some Montreal Chicken and a green salad for dinner. It was so good. I definitely will be going to get some of that again for a future meal.

I'm sat here beside the fireplace waiting for the Canucks Game to start. The fireplace is on and I'm snacking on some Caramilk Chocolate. It's been an awesome day.
 





















 





No comments:

Post a Comment