Tuesday 14 January 2014

14/1/2014: Mountain afternoon

Craig and I had an early breakfast and I skyped with Sam. So good to chat to her before we see her and Ian on Thursday. 

At 12.30pm we bought our afternoon passes and headed up several chairlifts on Blackcomb Mountain before we caught the peak to peak gondola across to Whistler. Visibility at times was really poor when skiing through the clouds. I wanted to ski with Craig to the treefort... but by the time I skiied super slowly and fell over a couple of times, the treefort was closed. Boo. We continued to ski down to olympic station where I caught the gondola to the base, and Craig boarded down to the base.

We came back to the apartment,  had a hot tub in the outdoor tub and then went and grabbed dinner, sweet treats and change for laundry.

I've cleaned the apartment and am packed to head to the city tomorrow to start greeting our guests as they arrive.  First friends who arrive tomorrow are Dan, Peta and their gorgeous little lady Emma. :-)

Tomorrow night, Nic and I (and hopefully our friend Jess too) are going to do BodyJam out in Burnaby. Canadian BodyJam. Oh yeah!

Skiier and Snowboarder. They say opposites attract.
The view from the Peak To Peak Gondola
Peak To Peak faces.
Valley views
Caramel Apples are the best

No comments:

Post a Comment